Last week Pinterest announced that Pinterest Analytics is now available for business accounts. Their new product aims to:
1) help you see what people are pinning from your site
2) help understand where those pins are going on Pinterest
So what are the key functions that Pinterest Analytics has to offer?
- View both pins and pinners metrics with a timeline view, so you can see how your website content is being shared on Pinterest. And quickly view activity over 7 days, 14 days, 28 days and custom timeframes.
- Most recent pins – details in real time what content is being pinned from your website
- Most repinned content – shows your most popular content on Pinterest and who’s pinning it
- Most clicked – looks at which content is driving traffic back to your site.
- Also you can export via a CSV file to see more detailed information on your pins.
- Tips – help you understand the metrics and provide suggestions on how to improve performance
Make sure you have verified your website to access analytics. For help on this, go to business.pinterest.com/verify
For more on how Pinterest Analytics will look, watch their promo video below…
Have you tried using Pinterest Analytics?