We’re on the hunt for an an outstanding and remarkable digital marketer to join our small but growing agency team, based in Shoreditch London.
If you are hungry to learn and want to do so in a boutique agency working with brands both large and small, challenging and exciting, then read on…
- Helping shape and define clients digital strategies and working with them on implementation, campaign delivery and analysis
- Managing a number of projects ranging from strategy creation, presentation, content creation, analytics and paid marketing
- Propose new ideas and initiatives to client briefs and campaigns
- Managing the agency social media presence, creating content for Twitter, Facebook and our company blog
- Some administrative tasks helping the agency run smooth
Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years experience in a marketing role either in-house or agency side, and are looking to grow your experience and skills in a fast-moving agency environment.
Working with our team of strategists, designers and developers you will be an integral part of the agency where we will develop your career further.
- Show good knowledge and interest in key digital marketing disciplines such as SEO, SEM, social media, and analytics
- Good understanding of search engine-friendly web design and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations
- Experience working with businesses either client or agency side on digital marketing and/or social media
- Can demonstrate previous initiatives or campaigns that have delivered results
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required as well as organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Shows a love for the internet and passion for digital
- Is lively and engaging who works well in a team that enjoys a creative, hard-working office environment
- Attention to detail and sense of humour a must
Salary – based on experience
Please get in touch if you are our ideal candidate! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/LinkedIn and a short intro email.